CORECHAIR CLASSIC & SPORT
Below you will find a series of videos that will help you get started with your new office chair.
Warranty registration is at the bottom of this webpage. Please make sure to fill out this form to ensure you are eligible for your 12-year warranty.
1. Retrieve base and place it upside down
2. Install casters and gas cylinder
3. Install seat and remove cushion from seat (if you have difficulty removing the seat cushion, insert a screwdriver under the front left corner to pry off the cushion).
4. Lift rear lever
5. Push backrest all the way back and release rear lever
6. Slide backrest rearwards until holes line up
7. Use first set of holes for the shorter setting
8. Or, for the taller setting slide backrest backward to reveal the second set of holes
7. Use hex key stored in seat to install screws
8. Place hex key back in the seat, and lift rear lever
9. Slide backrest lever back, release rear level
10. Install cushion
Adjusting for Fit & Comfort
Adjusting for Balance
Dismantling your CoreChair
1. Turn the CoreChair upside down and place it on a flat surface
2. Put a socket over top of the gas cylinder
3. Hold the base of the chair and use a hammer to hit the socket
4. Take the tool we sent you, place it on the gas cylinder with the tapered end at the bottom
5. Hold gas cylinder and hit the tool until the gas cylinder is removed
REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY
Every CoreChair Classic and Sport is eligible for a 12-year warranty.
To activate your coverage, please register below.
We LOVE hearing from our customers!
How has your CoreChair experience been so far? How would you rate our customer service prior to receiving your chair? Was shipping fast?
Your feedback and reviews are highly appreciated and help us to continue to grow and provide great products.
Follow us on social media!